This Policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) has been adopted and is valid in relation to personal data transmitted and / or received from users of the site https://de-morin.ru/. This Policy is of a public nature and is posted on the site in the public domain for third parties.
The site owner collects, processes, uses and protects personal data that are provided by site users when they visit the site on the Internet from any device and when communicating with the site owner in any form, in accordance with this Policy.
By using this site and providing his personal data, each user of the site consents to the processing of his personal data in accordance with this Policy.
- Concepts and definitions used in this Policy
“Personal data” – any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (subject of personal data);
“Processing of personal data” – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
“Automated processing of personal data” – processing of personal data using computer technology;
“Dissemination of personal data” – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquainting with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
“Provision of personal data” – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
“Blocking of personal data” – a temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
“Destruction of personal data” – actions as a result of which it is impossible to restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed;
“Depersonalization of personal data” – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific subject of personal data;
“Information system of personal data” – a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
“Cross-border transfer of personal data” – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or foreign legal entity.
“Site” – a group of pages on the Internet, united by one second-level domain name, on one of the pages of which this Policy is located.
“Site owner” – a legal entity listed below on the start (first) page of the site. The site owner and the owner of the corresponding second-level domain name may not be the same.
“User of the site (user)” – a person who uses the site and its capabilities for informational (reference) purposes and / or wants to purchase (acquires) goods and / or services offered on the site.
- Personal data collected by the site owner
• personal data that the user provides to the site owner when filling out information fields on the site, including when filling out a contact form, when subscribing to a newsletter, when registering for events;
• personal data and other information contained in messages that the user sends to the site owner;
• technical data that is automatically transmitted by the device with which the user uses the site, including the technical characteristics of the device, IP address, information stored in cookies that were sent to the user’s device, information about the browser, date and time access to the site, the addresses of the pages requested and other similar technical exchange information;
• other data about the user that the user wished to leave on the site, including comments, reviews, requests, complaints, letters, etc.
- Purposes of data processing, terms
We process your personal data solely for the purposes for which they were provided when filling out the forms, including:
• registration of the user as a buyer of goods and services;
• registration of the user on the site to provide him with access to the department
The website owner processes technical data for:
· Ensuring the functioning and security of the site;
· Improving the quality of our site;
· Determination of the time zone of the user’s access to the Internet to exclude night calls to the user (to confirm the purchases made).
The site owner does not post the user’s personal data in open or publicly available sources. The site owner does not make decisions that give rise to legal consequences for the user or otherwise affect the user’s rights and his legitimate interests on the basis of solely automated processing of personal data.
The site owner does not distribute the user’s personal data.
The site owner provides the user’s personal data solely for the purposes specified in this Policy.
The site owner provides the user’s personal data to the following organizations (in order to fulfill their obligations to the user, in terms of the address, phone number and full name): Alfabank
The user provides his consent to the processing of personal data for a period of 5 years, or until the processing is terminated in accordance with this Policy.
- User rights
Ensuring the protection of user rights and freedoms in the field of personal data is a prerequisite for the work of the site owner.
To ensure the protection of rights, freedoms and personal data, at the request (statement) of the user, the site owner:
· Confirms whether he processes the user’s personal data and provides the user with the opportunity to get acquainted with them within 30 days from the date of receipt of the user’s request;
· Inform the user about the source of receipt and the composition of the user’s personal data that is processed by the site owner;
· Inform the user about the legal basis, purposes, terms and methods of processing the user’s personal data;
· Will make the necessary changes to the personal data of the user if the user confirms that they are incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant, within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the confirmation;
· Notify the user of the procedure for exercising user rights when processing personal data by the owner of the site;
· Exclude the user from mailing news materials and / or mailing any other materials and information;
Will stop processing the user’s personal data within 30 days from the date of receipt of the revocation of the previously given consent, unless there are other legal grounds for the processing of personal data provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
Stop processing the user’s personal data without a request (statement) of the user, if it is established that the owner is processing them unlawfully;
· Will destroy the user’s personal data if it is found that they are illegally obtained or do not correspond to the stated processing purposes, within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the corresponding confirmation;
· Will respond to user requests regarding the user’s personal data.
- How can a user contact the site owner
The user can contact the site owner with a request (revocation of consent) regarding the processing of the user’s personal data by sending an email to the email address: De_morin@mail.ru or to the following address: Where: 682350, Khabarovsk Territory, Nanaisky District, p. Troitskoe, st. Boyko-Pavlova, 29, To: LLC “DE MORIN 27”
- Security of personal data
To ensure the security of the user’s personal data during their processing, the site owner takes the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, their destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution, as well as from others illegal actions in relation to personal data.
The site owner has adopted local acts on the security of personal data. The employees of the company owner who have access to personal data are familiar with this Policy and local acts on the security of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data, storage and processing
The site owner does not transfer the user’s personal data to the territory of foreign states, does not transfer them to foreign individuals or legal entities. Personal data are stored and processed on servers located on the territory of the Russian Federation. The storage and processing of the user’s personal data is carried out on the territory of the Russian Federation and in the event that the domain name of the first-level site has a name other than .ru or .рф.
- Termination of processing of personal data and / or destruction of personal data
The site owner stops processing the user’s personal data and / or destroys them:
Upon the occurrence of conditions for the termination of the processing of personal data or after the expiration of the established (agreed) terms;
· Upon reaching the goals of their processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals;
· At the request of the user;
· In case of detection of illegal processing of personal data;
After the expiration of the user’s consent to the processing of personal data or if the user withdraws such consent, if there are no other legal grounds for the processing of personal data provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
· In case of liquidation of the site owner.
Most browsers allow the user to refuse to receive cookies and delete them from the device’s hard drive.
- Links to third party sites
The site may contain links to third party sites and services over which the site owner has no control. The site owner is not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by third party sites or services.
- Change of Policy
The site owner can update the Policy as needed. The site owner recommends that the user periodically check the relevance of this Policy. By continuing to use the site after changing the Policy, the user confirms his consent to the changes.